Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 2

Well, this went pretty well.

Here's the results from yesterday:


Yeah I won all four matches. I really feel like had I played better players I would have lost, maybe all of them. That's not to say my opponents were terrible, but even I was noticing weird plays they were making. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I marked a couple down on the spreadsheet.


Oh wait. In the first match against my dredge opponent, I had a Pestermite and Exarch beating down. He was at 6 life, about to go to 3. He tries to flashback Gnaw to the Bone. I Remand. He doesn't have enough mana to do it again. I Snap, Bolt the last 3 life. He acknowledged his mistake after the game, but I'm not 100% sure how he would get out of it. I suppose he had a second one in the graveyard. He could wait until next turn, but I still don't think there was a way out unless I got greedy.I did have the ideal combination of cards with 5 mana however.

I don't have a tough spot like last time, but I'll try to have one for tomorrow.

MTGO has finished downtime and that means the Modern Festival has begun! I'm going to try to qualify for it, as it is one of my goals, but I really hope I don't spew off too many tickets. MM15 is also out tomorrow, which hopefully means cheaper Spellskites soon!

Thanks for reading!
- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment